Hyfe Inc (www.hyfe.ai) is an AI company that builds acoustic tools for respiratory diagnostics and monitoring used daily by researchers, medical professionals as well as thousands of regular people all over the world.
These tools are built using the world’s largest and fastest growing cough dataset, improved upon continuously via machine learning, and vetted extensively through partnerships with clinical researchers around the world.
As an insurgent company, Hyfe’s success depends on inbound growth and the quality of the content we create. We are now seeking an experienced community manager to oversee an ambitious community development and growth strategy.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll be creative, well versed in content development, social media and other inbound channels and have a sharp strategic mind to create value for and drive engagement with our target audiences.
You’ll be a fantastic writer, a great content developer and very savvy with data and analytics. Additionally, you’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team and with our wider community. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase the value we create for our audience and help us build brand equity as we are transitioning from an early stages to a growth company.
- You will develop, execute, and manage content and other inbound strategies for Hyfe;
- You will manage and provide feedback to a pool of content creators across all mediums, as well as marketing and social media resources as needed;
- You will ensure the developement of clear, high value content that is consistent with Hyfe’s image and creates value for our audience while addressing Hyfe’s business/ category dominance.
- You will constantly analyze data to identify trends, refine segmentation and anticipate needs/ opportunities
- Creating, adjusting, and managing editorial and social media calendars
- Establishing style guides as needed that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content and grow our community .
- Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
- You are energetic, outgoing, charismatic, and someone who thrives in building partnerships and managing relationships
- You have a degree in marketing, communications, creative writing, advertising, journalism, business administration or related field.
- You have proven community management and content strategy experience
- You have hands-on knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM)
- You are well articulated and have strong presentation skills
How to apply