Hyfe Inc (www.hyfe.ai) is an AI company that builds acoustic tools for respiratory diagnostics and monitoring used daily by researchers, medical professionals as well as thousands of regular people all over the world.
These tools are built using the world’s largest and fastest growing cough dataset, improved upon continuously via machine learning, and vetted extensively through partnerships with clinical researchers around the world.
As an insurgent company, Hyfe needs a high impact, data driven performance marketing strategy and execution. We are now seeking an experienced performance marketer to oversee an ambitious growth strategy.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll be creative, well versed in performance marketing and have a sharp strategic mind to create value for and drive engagement with our target audiences.
You’ll be very savvy with data and analytics. Additionally, you’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team and with our wider community. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase the value we create for our audience and help us build brand equity as we are transitioning from an early stages to a growth company.
- You will create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan;
- You will define and be accountable for performance metrics across all channels;
- You will manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- You will develop and run A&B test, digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- You will identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- You will lead funnel development and conversion optimization.
- You will constantly analyze data to identify trends, refine segmentation and anticipate needs/ opportunities
- You are energetic, outgoing, charismatic, and someone who thrives in building partnerships and managing relationships
- You have a degree in marketing, communications, creative writing, advertising, journalism, business administration or related field.
- You have prior experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- You are well articulated and have strong presentation skills
How to apply