Hyfe Inc (www.hyfe.ai) is an AI company that builds acoustic tools for respiratory diagnostics and monitoring used daily by researchers, medical professionals as well as thousands of regular people all over the world.
These tools are built using the world’s largest and fastest growing cough dataset, improved upon continuously via machine learning, and vetted extensively through partnerships with clinical researchers around the world.
As an insurgent company, Hyfe needs to make sure that project strategy and vision is well defined. We are now seeking an experienced Product Owner to help the team to build the right product by taking most optimal decisions and following the proper guidelines in order to improve the team's efficiency.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll be result oriented and proactive, responsible and accountable for the product. In addition you should have great analytical, communication and decision-making skills.
Your primary responsibility is maximizing the value of the product and the work of the development team. Additionally you will represent the needs of stakeholders, manage and make visible the product backlog for future product development.
- You will create the product vision and roadmap which accomplishes the goal of the vision.
- You will define customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs.
- You will ensure that product backlog is well managed and prioritized
- You will closely collaborate with stakeholders and development team in order to optimize value of team’s work
- You will ensure that product backlog is visible and clear, and define what Scrum team will work on next
- You will plan a product releases and evaluate product progress at each iteration
- You will ensure that created product meets the acceptance criteria and end-users needs
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related technical degree.
- You have experience working as product owner and you have great technical skills
- You have understanding of the product design and development processes
- You have advanced understanding and working experience in Agile methodologies
- You have perfect knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills
- You are able to quickly react to project adjustments and you have great decision making skills
- You have advanced knowledge of project collaboration tools
How to apply