Hyfe Inc (www.hyfe.ai) is an AI company that builds acoustic tools for respiratory diagnostics and monitoring used daily by researchers, medical professionals as well as thousands of regular people all over the world.
These tools are built using the world’s largest and fastest growing cough dataset, improved upon continuously via machine learning, and vetted extensively through partnerships with clinical researchers around the world.
As an insurgent company, Hyfe needs to make sure that agile methodologies are followed during the Software Development Life Cycle. We are now seeking an experienced Scrum Master to guide the team on how to use Agile best practices and values, facilitate Scrum Ceremonies and ensure efficiency of project processes.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll be result and process oriented, proactive and able to motivate others, creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex problems in fast-paced environment
Your primary responsibility is to establish an environment where the team can be effective and ensure it lives Agile values and principles. Additionally you will make sure that the team follows all Scrum Ceremonies, coach team members and Product Owner on Agile, address team dynamics and protect the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
- You will ensure that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox
- You will help Product owner to manage Product backlog and define roadmap
- You will help the Team to focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done
- You will coach team members to be self-organizing and empowered
- You will facilitate stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed by keeping all parties informed and share updates about the project progress
- You will address potential roadblocks and cause the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress in order to ensure that the project is on track
- You will foster communication and information exchange between external groups and the project team
- You will negotiate team dependencies and conflicts
- You will maintain project scrum tools and collaboration platforms
- You are energetic and someone who thrives in building partnerships and managing relationships
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related technical degree.
- You have advanced understanding and working experience in Agile methodologies and best practices
- You have perfect understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- You have leadership and decision making skills
- You have experience managing distributed teams
- You have advanced level of interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a quickly changing project environment
- You are able to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- You have advanced knowledge of project collaboration tools
How to apply