Hyfe Inc (www.hyfe.ai) is an AI company that builds acoustic tools for respiratory diagnostics and monitoring used daily by researchers, medical professionals as well as thousands of regular people all over the world.
These tools are built using the world’s largest and fastest growing cough dataset, improved upon continuously via machine learning, and vetted extensively through partnerships with clinical researchers around the world.
As an insurgent company, Hyfe is passionate about providing end users with the best and innovative software products. We are now seeking an experienced Python Software Engineer to join our team of experts and help us to implement solutions that comply with users needs.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll be initiative, result oriented, and have good problem solving skills.
Your primary responsibility is to develop and improve applications according to requirements documentation and technical specifications. The responsibilities include design, test and debug technical solutions including complex components in compliance with the defined engineering standards. Additionally you will collaborate with product, design and machine learning teams to enhance applications and have an active role in building the architecture of our product.
- You will build new features and improve existing ones according to end users needs and requests
- You will define, prioritize and estimate needed development efforts for task and project implementation
- You will work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to solve problems in sustainable ways
- You will implement code refactoring and optimization methods
- You will troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- You will perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code.
- You will regularly participate in reviews of team work products to ensure the highest code quality
- You will maintain and document technical specifications and create implementation notes accordance with defined software engineering standards
- You will identify engineering process deficiencies, propose and implement process improvements
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or any technical area.
- You have advanced knowledge and working experience with Python 3 programming language
- You have solid knowledge of Cloud Functions
- You have advanced experience working with GCP
- You have expert knowledge of Firebase(Firestore, Auth)
- You have experience working with Pub/Sub
- You have advanced knowledge of GCE
- You are familiar with AI Platforms
- You have understanding of software development life cycle
- You possess excellent estimation and time-management skills
- You are team player and result oriented person
How to apply