Hyfe Inc (www.hyfe.ai) is an AI company that builds acoustic tools for respiratory diagnostics and monitoring used daily by researchers, medical professionals as well as thousands of regular people all over the world.
These tools are built using the world’s largest and fastest growing cough dataset, improved upon continuously via machine learning, and vetted extensively through partnerships with clinical researchers around the world.
As an insurgent company, Hyfe needs to make sure that implemented solutions correspond to high standards. We are now seeking an experienced test engineer to oversee a quality of implemented products.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll be meticulous, attentive to details, and have the ability to detect and anticipate software defects.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure that the project quality objectives (to software, documentation, and so on) meet the stated requirements. The responsibilities include creation of test specifications, test case definition, contribution into test plan development, software testing, reporting of deviations and anomalies using appropriate tools, providing professional feedback on the overall product quality and following the defined process.
- You will understand the role of Testing, Quality Control/Assurance in Software Development Life Cycle
- You will contribute to general project quality assurance process
- You will review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- You will define, prioritize and estimate needed test efforts
- You will implement and execute tests, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- You will perform analysis, reporting, and tracking of product features/defects using a defined procedure and workflow.
- You will ensure that defects, issues, and other items are completely resolved and all appropriate items are updated accordingly.
- You will carry on project documentation: create, update, support, and provide review of the documentation before it is sent out to the end users
- You will analyze all problems/gaps/issues during the project lifecycle and prepare corresponding documents/conclusions to avoid problems in the future.
- You will arrange an effective communication process between QC and the Development team, assisting technical staff in carrying out tests and checks.
- You will define relevant metrics for project
- You will ensure delivery according to project goals and objectives
- You are energetic and someone who thrives in building partnerships and managing relationships
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or any technical area.
- You have knowledge of Test planning process and standards
- You have an understanding of differences in products which results in different testing approaches.
- You have advanced understanding and working experience with the main testing types: integration, regression, functional, performance, automated, etc.
- You have advanced knowledge of the testing and quality control processes and how they should be organized to guarantee required quality of a product.
- You have good interpersonal skills for constructive communication on defects, progress, and risks
How to apply