Your core mission will be to build data-driven analysis and visualization products using time series data to demonstrate the value of longitudinal cough-tracking for wellness, research, and medical purposes.
As a driven agile team member, the web developer works on a prioritized list of projects in a manner that is independent and proactive, identifying opportunities for exploiting a large already existent database of health sounds and time series data, iterating rapidly on MVP prototypes for new methods of data analysis and visualization, and supporting ad-hoc analysis and prototyping requests from the Director of Consumer Products.
- Build data-centric, visualization-rich dashboards which provide “insights” about users’ cough patterns
- Build and iterate on data-centric webviews for integration into Hyfe’s consumer wellness mobile apps.
- Fulfill out ad-hoc analysis requests from the Director of Consumer Products
- Design informative and impactful metrics / insights from a stream of raw time series data
- Prototype integrations of cough time series data with other streams of data for the purpose of generating and displaying “insights” into cough triggers and general states of wellness / illness
- Work with data scientists to translate novel metrics, functions, and analysis insights into web/mobile-ready views, charts, and notifications
- You are passionate about thoughtful design outcomes, data visualization, information transmission, and data communication.
- You are a jack-of-all-trades, who likes building things end-to-end.
- You like challenging, fast-paced work and are fine with “filling in the blanks” when instructions/requirements aren’t complete or specific.
- You are comfortable with a diversity of data structures, databases, etc.
- You thrive working in a remote-first work environment with the ability to forge strong collaborative relationships through videoconferencing, chat, etc.
- Frontend design talent to create engaging, responsive, delightful webview pages and flows.
- Web frameworks: React and Svelte.
- Previous experience with JS plotting libraries such as Chart.js, D3, Plot.ly.
- Data manipulation/understanding skills: Panda, SQL, etc.
- CSS tools/framework experience: SASS, TailwindCSS, etc.
- Previous experience with Firebase / Firestore.
Come and join our science-first, international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of improving the lives of people with respiratory conditions. Apply today to help shape the future of healthcare.
Hyfe offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Workstation support
- Employee stock options