We are expanding rapidly, and hence, we are seeking new, experienced, and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), deliver unique ideas and work in a fast-paced environment.
There are no current openings, please check back soon
Project Manager (Research)
Hyfe Inc (www.hyfe.ai) is an AI company focused on acoustic epidemiology (analyzing health sounds, mostly cough, for health measurement, outbreak detection, and disease diagnosis). We are expanding rapidly and are seeking new, experienced, and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), deliver unique ideas, and work in a fast-paced environment.
As a company working at the crossroads of machine learning and health, Hyfe has many collaborations with clinical and public health researchers. The success and support of these collaborations is fundamental to Hyfe’s long-term success. You will be a member of Hyfe’s internal research team, working to support external research partnerships, developing new collaborations, and making the greatest impact possible through each project we undertake by ensuring the success of research partners. This role balances high levels of teamwork, independence, and agile problem-solving within the dynamic and ambiguous context of a growing team, in which initiative and accountability are an absolute must.
- Coordinate and support external research partners around the world
- Provide ongoing support for all research partnerships, ushering projects from initial conversations through IRB approval, technical calibration, data collection, and completion
- Support research partners in implementing Hyfe research tools in their projects
- Manage a portfolio of research partnerships, serving as primary liaison for Hyfe with those project leads.
- Launch coordinator for all research partnerships: Primary consultant on IRB approval, clinical research design, and project setup
- “Front of house” for the research team, serving as primary contact for prospective collaborations
- Produce and provide instructional guides and materials needed for researchers
- Primary liaison between research partners and Hyfe’s legal counsel
- Manage and update onboarding documentation & training as the research team grows
- You are energetic, outgoing, charismatic, and someone who thrives in building partnerships and managing relationships
- You have a demonstrated ability to organize, administer, and orchestrate projects involving complex logistics within tight timelines
- You are an excellent team player who also thrives working independently, thinking creatively, and taking initiative to address needs and seize opportunities
- You are looking for a career that blends public health science with relationship building
- Preferred: You hold a degree in Public Health or equivalent experience in research within a clinical setting or public health context
- Preferred: You have experience in IRB / ethical committees procedures, documentation creation, and clinical study design
Come and join our international, remote, and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of improving the lives of people with respiratory conditions. Apply today to help shape the future of healthcare.
Hyfe offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Workstation support
- Employee stock options
How to apply
Please fill in this form.